How do I enroll and pay for a course?

Most courses offered through the Division of Professional and Continuing Education are open for individual enrollment. You can enroll by clicking on the course link, adding it to your cart, and checking out with payment. To determine if you meet the prerequisites for a particular course, check the online description by clicking on the course link.

Most professional and continuing education courses and certificate programs qualify for employer-paid tuition reimbursement. Be sure to check with your employer about any employee assistance programs that you may be eligible to receive.