ECON X499.1 can be substituted with ECON 134A

Once your final grade is posted in GOLD, please email us at to inform us that you would like to substitute ECON 134A for ECON X499.1. Please attach an unofficial transcript to your request so we can verify your final grade. Please note that you must receive a grade of "C" or better in order for the course to be eligible for this substitution.