How to transfer extension course credit for TMP X111 toward my degree at UCSB?

The units for TMP X111 may count toward graduation units, but will not count toward students' overall GPA.

To earn degree or unit credit for X100 series courses taken through UCSB Professional and Continuing Education students must, upon course completion, order an official transcript from Extension and have it sent to the UCSB Office of Admissions at