How to order a Transcript
Your final official transcript will include all courses enrolled in and completed while here at UCSB Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE). This will include any courses for which you received a letter "P" for pass.
We do not offer unofficial transcripts but we offer both electronic and printed official transcripts via Parchment, our online transcript ordering service.
1) Please log into the Student Portal to check that all your grades have been posted in your Student Profile before placing an order. Click on "My Enrollment History" under the "Completed Courses" tab, you will find your final grades. If all your final grades are posted, please proceed with placing your order. If a grade is not posted in your Student Profile, the course in question will not be listed on your official transcript.
2) Please click Order Records below:
3) If you are a first time user of Parchment, you will have to create an account with Parchment. Click on “New Learner Account".
4) Fill out all the required fields, click on “Sign Up” and then follow the prompts to place your order.
5) If you have an existing account with Parchment, click on “Existing User Account”, enter your email address and password. Click on “Sign In” and then follow the prompts to place your order.
Electronic official transcript: $15
Paper official transcript: $17.50 (USPS Domestic Mail)
Typical Paper Transcript Shipping Charges
USPS International Mail $2.50
FedEx Overnight Domestic $22.50
FedEx International $45.00
* Payments will be made directly to Parchment and will not be listed in your PaCE Student Account.