Withdrawal from Professional Credit Courses X1 to X199

It is your responsibility to petition to withdraw from a course in which you are enrolled. The Petition for Withdrawal Form must be submitted with the instructor's signature no later than 4 p.m. on the Friday of the fourth week of instruction. A "W" (Withdraw) grade is recorded on the transcript in this case.

If you stop attending and do not formally withdraw by notifying Student Services at help@professional.ucsb.edu, you will have an "NP" or "F" grade recorded, depending on the course number and grading option.