Withdrawal from Professional Credit Courses X300 to X499

If you wish to withdraw from a professional credit course, you may do so until the last class session without a course grade penalty, provided you notify Student Services by using our help request form.  You should also notify the instructor of the course. An "NC" (No Credit) grade will be recorded in this case. This grade carries no penalty; however you must repeat and pass the course in order to apply it toward a Certificate Program.