Can I Use My G.I. Bill?

No, you cannot use your G.I. Bill for enrollment in courses through the Division of Professional and Continuing Education. The division does not certify enrollment for student veteran benefits for veterans or dependents of veterans. The Open University Program is also not approved for veteran benefits.