How Do I Prove my Residency?

First, complete the GROW Application, where you will be prompted to upload proof of residency. Possible documentation includes:

  • Student ID Card from Allan Hancock College
  • Driver's License (or other government-issued identification documentation)
  • Utility bill (with official name and current address)
  • Rental, Lease, or Mortgage bill (Rental/Lease need to be dated and signed)
  • Voter registration confirmation letter

Please note: Once your proof of residency is approved, it is valid indefinitely. However, if you move outside the eligibility area or you no longer meet the other eligibility requirements, you must inform us in writing at We reserve the right to request updated residency information at our discretion.