As a UCSB senior, am I eligible to take Open University courses?

Yes, please check the following requirements:

  •  You are currently not registered. If you are, then you need to DE-register from the main campus.
  •  If you are an international student, please contact us at for visa and language requirements.
  •  If your academic standing is one of the following: academically disqualified, dismissed by dean's action, subject to disqualification, reinstatement probation, you will need a Letter of Approval to be completed and signed by the advisor and sent to for review.

However, if you are denied access to the UCSB campus by the court, university, or police order you are NOT eligible to enroll.