Degree Completion Program Requirements
Admissions and Transfer Requirements
UCSB Professional and Continuing Education (UCSB PaCE) is committed to students who wish to be considered for admission to the UCSB Degree Completion Program. Even if you don't currently meet the admission requirements, we will be able to help you progress in your degree. However, you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- You are seeking a Bachelor’s Degree via Readmission. You need to have at least a 4-quarter lapse in registration. If your lapse is less than 4 quarters, please click here for other options.
- You were a UCSB student (if you are still registered at UCSB, you are not eligible for this Program. Please contact the Letters & Science Academic Advising Office.)
- You have already satisfied the UC Santa Barbara residency requirements
- You were not prohibited from entering the campus for disciplinary issues
- You are in good academic standing (Students who did not leave in good standing or do not meet GPA requirements (2.0 cumulative GPA) may work towards GPA improvements via concurrent enrollment courses prior to readmission. Go here for more information.)
- You need to be able to attend classes in person at UC Santa Barbara
If the conditions above are satisfied, you can submit your application.