Re-engage Your Degree Journey!
To take full advantage of this program, please complete the following steps:
Check your eligibility.
- To qualify for this program, you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- You were a full-time UCSB student, you are not currently registered and you have at least a 4-quarter lapse in registration
- You have already satisfied the UC Santa Barbara residency requirements
- Previously earned university credit and at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Apply on our webpage
- To apply, please go here. There is a one-time, non-refundable $25 application fee.
- Department decision
- The Program Manager will review your application and evaluate your eligibility. You will be notified either way. If you are denied, please click here for other options.
- If you are accepted
- If your application is approved, you are eligible to pursue studies in our program.
- For each quarter you intend to take classes in, you are required to pay an additional $25 enrollment fee.
- Prior to the quarter of enrollment, you will receive detailed information from our office.
- Start of Classes
- Two weeks prior to the start of classes, UCSB PaCE’s customer service team will contact you with information on how to apply for and enroll in UCSB academic courses. To prepare, we recommend you keep a draft schedule of classes you are interested in.
- Once you visit a class, and are approved for enrollment and added to the course site in CANVAS, UCSB PaCE will formally enroll you in your course and communicate your enrollment to the UCSB Main Campus Registrar.
- After the quarter ends
- You will be assigned a grade, and it will be logged in your UCSB PaCE Student Account.
- Requesting a Transcript
- You must request your transcript and send it to your main campus register to record for official degree completion.